Indoor Air Quality
- Plumbing Installation and Replacement
- Plumbing Repair and Maintenance
- Whole House Repiping
- Gas Piping
- Drain and Sewer Installation and Replacement
- Drain and Sewer Repair and Maintenance
- Drain Cleaning
- Drain Snake
- Sump Pumps
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Garbage Disposal
- Bathroom Plumbing
- Low Flow Toilet
- Main Water Lines
- Leak Detection
- Slab Leak Repair
- Sprinkler Systems
Salt Lake City Plumbing Installation Options
Do you have everything you need? There are numerous plumbing installation options on the market today that can drastically improve the convenient and comfort of your home. From energy efficient fixtures to rain birds and sprinkler system timers, we can make sure that you have everything you need at all times. Here are just a few things that you might consider having done at your home:
- Sump pump. This cost–effective device may be just what you need to keep your basement dry. Whether you live at the bottom of a slope, or your home is subject to basement moisture and flooding, a professionally installed sump pump can protect your family heirlooms, belongings and anything else in your basement.
- Low–flow toilet. If you have an older toilet, you may be wasting a significant amount of water with every flush. A low–flow toilet can significantly reduce your water bill.
- Sprinkler system. We specialize in sprinkler systems. It’s something that we have been doing for over 30 years. We can make sure that your existing sprinkler system is upgraded with the latest features, or perform a comprehensive installation from scratch.
Salt Lake City Plumbing Replacement Services
Whether you have noticed a spike in your water bill, you have found multiple leaks throughout the home, or shower has been damaged, we can provide excellent plumbing replacement services throughout the Salt Lake City, UT area. When you call us to come assess the condition of your piping or plumbed fixture, you can depend on us to give you an honest recommendation. The line between repair and replacement is often far from clear–cut, but if you notice that you’re paying more and more for plumbing repair services, then you may want to replace the problematic fixture or piping entirely. You may also want to consider upgrading to an energy efficient fixture so that you can save on water in the long–term.
Call At Your Service Plumbing, Heating & Air today for quality plumbing repair and replacement services in Salt Lake City.