Indoor Air Quality
- Plumbing Installation and Replacement
- Plumbing Repair and Maintenance
- Whole House Repiping
- Gas Piping
- Drain and Sewer Installation and Replacement
- Drain and Sewer Repair and Maintenance
- Drain Cleaning
- Drain Snake
- Sump Pumps
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Garbage Disposal
- Bathroom Plumbing
- Low Flow Toilet
- Main Water Lines
- Leak Detection
- Slab Leak Repair
- Sprinkler Systems
Salt Lake City Kitchen Plumbing Installation Options
At Your Service Plumbing, Heating & Air offers comprehensive kitchen plumbing installation services throughout the Salt Lake City, UT. We know how important it is to make sure that your kitchen is in good condition at all times, whether for weeknight family dinners or for hosting a holiday party. We can make sure that your new fixtures and equipment are appropriately sized for your home and that they have the features you want. We work with homes and budgets of all sizes. Here are some elements of a good working kitchen:
- Kitchen sink. This is probably one of the most used plumbed fixtures in your entire home, and it receives a significant amount of wear and tear. A new kitchen sink can increase the amount of space to deal with those large pots and pans, and there is a great variety of models to select from.
- Dishwasher. A dishwasher ensures that your washing up is automatic and fast. We offer a wide range of dishwashers to streamline your kitchen duties.
- Garbage disposal unit. The garbage disposal was designed to prevent the amount of food waste that winds up in the trash. We can make sure that yours works well for your home.
Salt Lake City Kitchen Plumbing Repair Services
Because of all the use and abuse that it gets, your kitchen plumbing may require professional repair at some point. This is simply inevitable. While every kitchen is different, there are some common signs that indicate you need professional kitchen plumbing repair services in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Clogged or blocked drain. If you find that your kitchen sink drains slow or not at all, then your drain could be clogged or blocked. No matter what the severity and location of the blockage may be, we can find a quick solution to your problem.
- Leak. A leak can arise anywhere water is contained. At the first sign, you need to make sure it is professionally taken care of.
Call At Your Service Plumbing, Heating & Air today for all of your kitchen plumbing needs in Salt Lake City, UT.