Indoor Air Quality
- Plumbing Installation and Replacement
- Plumbing Repair and Maintenance
- Whole House Repiping
- Gas Piping
- Drain and Sewer Installation and Replacement
- Drain and Sewer Repair and Maintenance
- Drain Cleaning
- Drain Snake
- Sump Pumps
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Garbage Disposal
- Bathroom Plumbing
- Low Flow Toilet
- Main Water Lines
- Leak Detection
- Slab Leak Repair
- Sprinkler Systems
Salt Lake City Radiant Heat Repair Services
There are various things that can go wrong with your heating system. While radiant heat systems tend to require less maintenance than other types of systems, there will come a time when you need to call on our expert radiant heat repair services in Salt Lake City, UT. While we do not expect you to know how to diagnose any problems that may arise, there are some important indicators to keep an eye out for.
- High energy bills. We’re sure that you already watch your bills like a hawk, but pay special attention to any sudden spikes in your energy bill without a corresponding increase in usage. If your energy bills has become unexpectedly or inexplicably, then you may want to have an expert come take a look at your radiant heat system.
- Loud or strange noise. Your boiler will make a certain amount of noise during its operation—this much cannot be helped. But if it begins to get loud or emits a strange noise, then you may want to consider professional assistance, as there could be a loose or damaged component within. You may also have sediment or scale buildup.
Salt Lake City Radiant Heat Maintenance
The only way to ensure that your radiant heat system works as well as it should is by having it routinely maintained by a professional Salt Lake City radiant heat maintenance technician. At Your Service Plumbing, Heating & Air offers excellent radiant heat maintenance services throughout the Salt Lake City, UT area. Our technicians provide thorough inspection, cleaning, and adjustments, and when you prepay for one of our maintenance plans, you also gain access to numerous additional benefits, such as repair discounts, extended warranties, and priority scheduling.