Indoor Air Quality
- Plumbing Installation and Replacement
- Plumbing Repair and Maintenance
- Whole House Repiping
- Gas Piping
- Drain and Sewer Installation and Replacement
- Drain and Sewer Repair and Maintenance
- Drain Cleaning
- Drain Snake
- Sump Pumps
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Garbage Disposal
- Bathroom Plumbing
- Low Flow Toilet
- Main Water Lines
- Leak Detection
- Slab Leak Repair
- Sprinkler Systems
Salt Lake City Boiler Repair Services
With professional installation and maintenance, your boiler should give you years of great service. But there will come a time when your boiler needs to be fixed by a professional. When that occurs, you need the boiler specialists at, At Your Service Plumbing, Heating & Air. Our Salt Lake City boiler repair technicians are experts at diagnosing even the most resilient and difficult problems. If you notice any of the following, then you could need to give us a call so that we can come take a look.
- Loud noise. Expect your boiler to make some noise. Like any other mechanical system, it won’t be silent. But also keep an ear out for any strange or loud noises because they could be signs that your boiler is not working properly. You may have sediment or scale buildup, or some other combustion–related issue.
- Boiler won’t start. If you find that your boiler won’t start one frosty morning, it can be very disappointing. Your thermocouple may have sensed a problem with the gas supply line, or your electric ignition or pilot light may not be working properly.
- Uneven heating. You need to monitor your boiler for any signs that your heating has become inadequate or uneven. The latter is often an indication that one of your radiators is defective or that one of the piping lines supplying that area of the house is not functioning correctly.
Salt Lake City Boiler Maintenance Services
During the course of its service life, your boiler is subject to all sorts of issues, from the accumulation of sediment, scale and other debris, to mechanical problems. Like any other type of HVAC system, your boiler needs to be regularly maintained if you want it work correctly. At Your Service Plumbing, Heating & Air go above and beyond with boiler maintenance services in Salt Lake City, UT. Not only do we ensure that your boiler is tuned–up once a year, which includes comprehensive inspection, cleaning, and adjustment, but we also include a number of benefits with our maintenance plans, including priority scheduling and a 20% discount on repairs. Give us a call today.