Indoor Air Quality
- Plumbing Installation and Replacement
- Plumbing Repair and Maintenance
- Whole House Repiping
- Gas Piping
- Drain and Sewer Installation and Replacement
- Drain and Sewer Repair and Maintenance
- Drain Cleaning
- Drain Snake
- Sump Pumps
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Garbage Disposal
- Bathroom Plumbing
- Low Flow Toilet
- Main Water Lines
- Leak Detection
- Slab Leak Repair
- Sprinkler Systems
Priority One Maintenance increases your system’s reliability, but should you need repair service your priority one status entitles you to preferred treatment. No matter what our backlog, we strive to service our Priority One customers within 24 hours.
Your maintenance price cannot be raised for the tune–ups you’ve pre–purchased. Also, you are guaranteed to pay our lowest price regardless of any promotional discounts we may run for non–Priority One customers.
Lower Utility Bills
The results of a study conducted by Louisiana State University show that a service maintenance program can save a significant amount on your monthly energy bill. Priority One service pays for itself.?Service You Can Trust
Our skilled experts know their business and your equipment. Rely on them and our reputation to give you fast, dependable and fair service.
No Contracts No Hassle
Unlike similar programs offered by our competitors, there are no contracts to sign. Simply, pre–pay for 2 or more tune–ups at a lower rate, and you are entitled to all the benefits of the program. Should you need to cancel your Priority One service at any time for any reason, let us know and we’ll send you a refund.
- Priority Customer Status
- Lower Utility Bills
- Fewer Repairs
- Improved Performance
- Increased Efficiency
- Safe Operation
- Inflation Protection
- 20% off Parts & Repairs
- No After–Hours Charge
- VIP Pricing on Upgrades & Accessories
- 5–Year Repair Warranty
- 100% Transferrable
- Increased Equipment Life
- Worry Free Scheduling
- Our most affordable maintenance pricing
- Up to 5–Year full warranty on new equipment
*Benefits may vary depending on your system’s age, type, usage, etc.
Below is just one example of our comprehensive maintenance procedure. Each type of equipment such as furnace, boiler, water heater or humidifier has its own multi–point service checklist. Your Priority One service is precisely tailored to your equipment.
- Install gauges and check operating pressures as needed.
- Check voltage and amperage to all motors
- Check all fittings for leaks
- Adjust refrigerant level if necessary
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Check and clean contactor points
- Tighten all electrical connections
- Check and clean condensate pan and drain
- Clean outside condenser
- Clean inside blower
- Check for vibration and noise
- Check/calibrate thermostat
- Check/change filters
- Inspect fuses and breakers
- Check overall performance of cooling system
*Priority One tune–ups will be performed during off–peak times of the year.