Indoor Air Quality
- Plumbing Installation and Replacement
- Plumbing Repair and Maintenance
- Whole House Repiping
- Gas Piping
- Drain and Sewer Installation and Replacement
- Drain and Sewer Repair and Maintenance
- Drain Cleaning
- Drain Snake
- Sump Pumps
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Garbage Disposal
- Bathroom Plumbing
- Low Flow Toilet
- Main Water Lines
- Leak Detection
- Slab Leak Repair
- Sprinkler Systems
Salt Lake City Water Treatment Installation Options
It can be difficult to know what type of water treatment system you need. It all depends on what’s wrong with your potable water supply. Serious contamination calls for serious measures, while other issues, such as hard water, are less critical to your health and more about protecting your plumbing system from accumulating limescale in the long term. Our excellent water treatment installation service in Salt Lake City, UT begins with a thorough assessment so we give you only what you need, and nothing you do not. Here are some options to consider:
- Reverse Osmosis. A reverse osmosis system modifies the natural biological process of osmosis to filter you water through a fine membrane. It is the most comprehensive filtering option available and remains highly effective at removing the hardness of water as well as numerous other contaminants.
- Water Filter. A whole–house water filter is less comprehensive than reverse osmosis, but can remove many contaminants from your water. It is a relatively simple device that uses a medium to capture particles as they pass through.
- Water Softener. If you have hard water, you may want to opt for a water softener, which uses an ionic exchange process that takes the hardness out of water, while inputting a very small amount of sodium in its place.
Water Treatment Replacement Services in Salt Lake City
Over time, your water treatment system endures a significant amount of wear and tear. Just think of how much water passes through it every time you turn on the faucet, shower, or washing machine. While they are designed to be sturdy and reliable, there may come a time when yours can no longer handle the load, and it begins to wear down. While such issues may be repaired, there is something to be said for water treatment replacement in Salt Lake City, UT. We can give you an honest assessment of your device, whatever type it is. It may make more financial sense to replace the entire device than to continue repairs, especially if they are major or frequent.
Call At Your Service Plumbing, Heating & Air today quality water treatment installation and replacement services in Salt Lake City.